Tuesday 29 April 2014

Locations


Sefton Park (above) was the ideal setting as the lake and scenery offered for an authentic park scene. The images above were taken to show the size of the park and to show what it had to offer.




 
Otterspool Promenade was chosen as a setting as it was practical with its various car parks therefore we were less of a hazard to other cars whilst filming. It also offered for a nice backdrop still giving the sense of a park.
 
My own street was chosen purely because of the lighting and the amount of cars it has. I needed a busy scene but at night and my own street offered that. Although the street lights where on it still gave a dark feeling which I needed.

My living room and bedroom were also ideal, for; practicality, accessibility, and availability. Unfortunately I did not get wide shots of the locations as I was limited due to the sizing. The images I did take are in close encounter using a wide lens furthermore the small size of the room is understandable.

Practicality: it offered a typical living room feeling and look which I needed.
Accessibility: it was easy to come and go from each room in order to get the shots I required.
Availability: I was aware of when it could and could not be filmed in as I live there myself. The advantage of this was that I could correct any images I felt did not suit my film.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment